Kings Cross WC1X is to be hosting a film set of the Second World War Era! Here details from a public information leaflet distributed in the area:
STDA Productions Ltd. as part of Warner Bros Leavesden Studios, are going to use Wicklow Street in January for a film scene set during the Blitz.
OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS:
There will a public information evening for all local residents at the
Kings Cross Baptist Church on Vernon Square,
on Thursday the 15th of December 2022 between 18.00 and 19.00.
The Filming Works Schedule is as given as follows:
- 28/12-20/12 – Preparation Work around the Euro Car Park
- 2/1/23 – Preparation Crew Starts
- 2/1-17/1/23 – Preparation Period, 08.00-18.00 Mo-Sat
- 18/1/23 – Road Closure for further Street Dressing
- 20/1/23 – Filming. During Filming residents whose windows overlook Wicklow Street are kindly asked to close curtains so that light will be off to the street as during the Blitz.
- 21/1/23 – Deconstruction of the film set
- 22/1/23 – Hold works
- 23/1-28/1/23 -further deconstruction
Wicklow Street will be closed to the public between 18/1-21/1/23. Local businesses and residents will be exempt.
A public letter put around our area states that questions and queries can be addressed to Musonda Chola, Assistant Location Manager. M. 07984.590.937 / E-Mail email@example.com